ISA technology will ensure that you’re able to extract more value from your current operation by planning your deliveries upfront, reducing the number of trips and optimize your truck fleet.
Only by regularly gathering tank levels you’ll be able to effectively manage your operation. This can easily be achieved, by deploying ISA products to enable the collection of your tank levels.
To know your inventory at a glance, all your propane stock status and have it sent to you automatically is achievable by rolling out our technology.
ISA LPG Tank Monitoring is a full-fledge offering that will enable you to deploy devices to collect field data that uses GSM or CDMA networks to store it in a cloud server in order to be accessible by our own software apps or integrated into your own ERP. Data availability is always online as well a specialized support service will enhance all your operations by performing all types of analytics on top of the data.
Installation is a seamless process that is done with a support Android App – Mammut – that will assure that all the correct site data is gathered as well the devices are properly configured and setup. This allows you to have a plug-play solution on-field.
• Efficient Delivery
• Zero run-outs
• Convert 'will call' customers
• Increase the drop size
• Reduce the number of deliveries
• Optimize truck fleet
• Proficient maintenance
• Improved asset management
• Increase market share
• Dedicated Installation Android App
• Safer refills supported by display units
• Monitor tank safety parameters - cathodic protection
How it works
1. Easily install our flagship logger c.Log and RTU device using the mammut app. The tank part of the installation requires only to plug-in the device into the remote ready dial.
2. The collected data is then sent using GSM or CDMA cellular networks to our cloud servers, so that you can access it wherever you are. If a threshold level is reached, an alarm will be issued in real time.
3. Data is now available to the dispatcher at the most convenient interface - our own web apps or your own company stock management and/or dispatch applications*.
4. You are able to fully optimize your operation yet with no run-outs. Enable a whole new service level!
*Our products link to major ERPs and route planners for propane retail.
Mammut is part of Prognos solution to support field-based technicians on their day to day activities. Mammut allows to support and schedule all field operations by providing precise activities to the workforce.
A set of pre-determined activities is passed on to the technician phone. It also includes the complete equipment configuration on the field, avoiding unnecessary interactions with customer support.
All equipment information is available and uploaded using an embedded QR Code reader which will allow the technicians to insert equipment information swifter.
Mammut is prepared to work offline during the field operation which means that there is no dependency on cellular data to execute scheduled operations.
An effective synching mechanism will assure that all the information is updated at the central servers once Internet connection is available
• Support and schedule all field operations
• Complete equipment configuration on-field
• Offline operation, no need for cellular data plans
• GPS coordinate setup using the device built-in GPS
• Equipment information is available and uploaded using an embedded QR Code reader
• Synch mechanism assures data consistency once a network connection is available
Prognos provides a set of data and KPIs for an effective site monitoring and management.
The Prognos Web App is design to provide you a site supervisor that will enable you to easily navigate throughout with monitored sites and collect information, in near real time.
Here you’ll be able to access all your insights in a fast and simple way using our dashboards or even deep dive into each specific site to get a detailed view of the site you desire.
• Global indicators of the tank park
• Individual report of each tank
• Minimum levels alarms
• Supplies planning
• Sales evolution
• Supplies history
• Gas metering data
• Multi product support
The c.Log is a M2M cost effective solution for physical variables monitoring with built-in data logging and remote communication capabilities.
c.Log is compatible with several sensor types, directly connected or connected through Radio Frequency – Remote Transmitter Units (RTU).
During its operation, collects and stores sensor readings and transmits them, periodically to a remote server. A series of alarms are available for configuration in order to setup the right triggers to your operation, enabling an effective management of the monitored assets.
Being battery powered, the c.Log can be installed anywhere where a mobile coverage, GSM or CDMA is available.
• Installation in less than 5 minutes: check here
• Analog and digital inputs
• Configurable Alarms
• Software integration with ERP