The cylinder retail market requires a fine grain monitoring of the bottle consumption and specially the correct time and quantity on each replacement. The challenge in place is to detect properly the right time and amount of bottles that a location needs to improve the levels of service as well the logistic chain.
iGasCylinder is a product designed to monitor the status of bottle banks and optimize its replacement cycle.
The product consists of a specific version of c.Log that monitors the changeover and a reference pressure level. Once the reference pressure level is reached and the changeover occurs an alarm is triggered. This alarm is sent to a web platform where all the notifications can be registered and managed, as well all the bottle location and number.
There is also the possibility to configure the alarm reception into a standard mobile phone number.
Cylinder Monitoring is achieved through the monitoring of the pressure change between cylinder banks. Once this changed is detected by our loggers, an alarm is activated, informing that this cylinder bank is ready for replacement. This allows you to effectively manage your stock by knowing when a replacement is required and where is the exact location of it. Deliveries have become simpler thus allowing you to save on your logistic operation.
A unique switch configuration that avoids false alarms – the alarm is only triggered when you really need to change the bottles in-site.
• Efficient Delivery
• Zero run-outs
• Convert 'will call' customers
• Increase the drop size
• Reduce the number of deliveries
• Optimize truck fleet
• Proficient maintenance
• Improved asset management
• Increase market share
• Dedicated Installation Android App
• Safer refills supported by display units
• Monitor tank safety parameters - cathodic protection
How it works
• One pressure switch is installed to monitor the changeover between cylinders in use and in stock.
• Our logger will continuously monitor the system and when a changeover is detected an alarm is issued.
• Receive alarm notifications via a dedicated web app and/or via an SMS sent to your phone.
• The web app will provide accurate location and quantity of bottles required so that you can effectively manage your deliveries.
iStock is a dedicated web app to manage all your cylinder locations and status that will allow you to determine how many bottles need to be delivered in which location.
• Changeover detection
• Pressure level detection
• Alarm based solution
• Porduct identification
• Number of bottles per site
• Report export: xls and pdf format
• Possibility of configuring mobile phone number for alarm reception
• Notfication area with current alarms and past ones
The c.Log is a M2M cost effective solution for physical variables monitoring with built-in data logging and remote communication capabilities.
c.Log is compatible with several sensor types, directly connected or connected through Radio Frequency – Remote Transmitter Units (RTU).
During its operation, collects and stores sensor readings and transmits them, periodically to a remote server. A series of alarms are available for configuration in order to setup the right triggers to your operation, enabling an effective management of the monitored assets.
Being battery powered, the c.Log can be installed anywhere where a mobile coverage, GSM or CDMA is available.
• Installation in less than 5 minutes: check here
• Analog and digital inputs
• Configurable Alarms
• Software integration with ERP